FEATURED RESEARCH IN PRESS:
- ATRX Paper
- Coverage for “Multi-focal sequencing of a diffuse intrinsic pontine glioma establishes PTEN loss as an early event"
- Dr. Carl Koschmann Works with Tumor Genes to Block Out Cancer with Castro/Lowenstein Lab — University of Michigan Neurosurgery
- Detroit News Article on Chad Carr
- Researchers Make Headway in Treating Childhood Cancer Thanks to the Brain of Lloyd Carr's Grandson - Washington Post
- Chad Carr's Tumor Offers Genetic Clues for DIPG Research - EurkAlert!
- Chad Carr's Tumor Offers Genetic Clues for DIPG research
- Michigan Medicine Gains Brain Tumor Insight Studying Chad Carr's Tissue - MLive.com
- Koschmann Lab Press Coverage
- Grant/Gift Announcements:
We are thankful beyond words for the generous support from our donors and the University of Michigan Department of Pediatrics. The work we are doing in the Koschmann lab is novel, immediately translatable to the clinic, and in need of additional donor support. Please contact our lab (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you would like to support this work.
We are optimistic that this work will improve the treatments and outcomes for children and young adults with high-risk brain tumors.